NHS COVID-19 app
Protect your loved ones. Download the app.
The free NHS COVID-19 app is a vital part of the NHS Test and Trace service in England, and the NHS Wales Test, Trace, Protect service. It is the fastest way to see if you're at risk from COVID-19. The faster you know, the quicker you can alert and protect your loved ones and community!
The app has a number of tools to protect you, including contact tracing, local area alerts and venue check-in. It uses proven technology from Apple and Google, designed to protect every user’s privacy. Read more about the NHS COVID-19 app protects your data and privacy.
Video: Introducing the NHS COVID-19 app
What the NHS COVID-19 app does
- Trace - Get alerted if you've been near other app users
- Alert - Know your level of COVID-19 risk in your postcode district
- Check-in - Scan the official NHS QR code at venues you enter
- Symptoms - Check your symptoms and see if you need to order a free test
- Test - Get help with booking a test and receiving your result
- Isolate - Keep track of your self-isolation countdown and access relevant advice
Download the NHS COVID-19 app
Published: Oct 1, 2020
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.