Healthwatch Camden Q&A Meeting
Healthwatch Camden is hosting a Q&A Meeting with local General Practice Staff on Wednesday 4th November 2020, 5.30-6.30pm. Held on Zoom.
This event has been organised for members of the public to engage directly with local GPs.
This will be a chance to ask questions about how GP services are coping with the Covid-19 pandemic, patient experiences when accessing services, and how we can all keep safe. It will be an opportunity to share your experiences of access and care as well as shielding support and how this can be improved.
Full list of speakers:
- Saloni Thakrar - Healthwatch Camden Chair (meeting facilitator)
- Dr Neel Gupta - General Practitioner - Keats Group Practice (NCL Clinical Commissioning Group, Camden Representative)
- Amal Wicks - General Practice Manager - Brondesbury Medical Centre
- Dr Caz Sayer - Chair of Haverstock Healthcare GP federation
- Dr Daniel Beck - General Practitioner - Swiss Cottage Surgery & Chair of Camden Health Evolution federation
- Dr Farah Jameel - General Practitioner (locum), Co-Chair - Camden Local Medical Committee (LMC)
Don’t miss your chance to ask a question. Register now:
- Via Zoom by clicking on this link to register
- By calling us: 020 7383 2402
You may have questions you’d like answered about Covid-19, online access to GP services, repeat prescriptions, test results or other routine primary care.
Whatever your questions, please let us know when you book your place. There will be an opportunity to ask your question when you register on Zoom or you may email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. When you submit your questions or comments, please also state which GP practice you are registered with.
*Note that you must ask your question in advance. Due to the likely numbers joining we will be unable to take questions on the day. You can register to attend the event anytime up to the day itself but the deadline for questions will be Friday October 23rd.
A British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter will support this session. The event will also have speech-to-text functionality.”
Published: Oct 15, 2020