Ordering a repeat prescription
Registered patients can now order repeat prescriptions online.
Other ways to order
Requests for repeat prescriptions can be accpeted in a number of ways:
- With Evergreen Life app (iOS/Android) or website. You will first need to register to set up online access with our reception team
- Online or via Patient Access smartphone app (iOS/Android). You will first need to register to set up online access with our reception team
- Emailing the practice with your name, date of birth and repeat medications required
- Handing the request in at reception
- By posting and enclosing a stamped, self-addressed envelope
If you have nominated a preferred pharmacy, we are now able to electronically sign and send your prescription directly to the pharmacy for you to collect.
We can not accept repeat prescription requests via telephone.
Only medications set up for ‘Repeat Prescribing’ can be requested in this way. Some medications cannot be requested on repeat, i.e. the contraceptive pill. Please ask the doctor if you are in any doubt.
If possible please return the second half (right hand side) of your printed prescription. If this is not possible, please write your name, address, date of birth and medication required clearly.
Your prescription will be ready for collection 2 working days after receipt.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.