Do you look after someone who could not manage without your help? Then you are a carer.
Camden Carers Service offers information, advice and support to unpaid adults carers (18+) living, working or studying in Camden, or caring for someone who lives in Camden. Camden Carers Service is also the gateway to a wide range of services provided by other local organisations and agencies working with carers in Camden. Camden Carers Service offers a variety of services including;
- Information, advice and advocacy
- Emotional support, including counselling
- Carer support groups
- Specialist training and support for mental health, learning disabilities, stroke and dementia carers
- Social outings and activities
- Hospital discharge support
- Health checks and workshops
- Opportunities for volunteering and much more
The support and information line is open weekdays 9am – 5pm and until 7pm on Wednesdays. Call them on 020 7428 8950 or to find out more, you can email email@example.com or visit their website www.camdencs.org.uk
Carers are entitled to a free flu vaccination and a free health check. Please ask your GP / practice staff for more information.
Further information for carers can be found here: